Sunday, April 12, 2015

Blog Post #12

Our group did a Symbaloo page to display the resources we found that aid deaf and blind students through assistive technology. I found 14 of the links out of the 27. Mercedi made the Symbaloo page and Traci helped her. They also found a couple sources together. We sort of independently found resources and loaded them to our pages.

Visit our Symbaloo page featuring assitive technology for the deaf and blind.

I made another Google slide I wanted to add but got very sick this week and was unable to complete it in time. I still have to upload me speaking and signing to it. I will try to add that later if you want to come back and take a look! I adore sign language and deaf culture! I am actually looking at going into deaf education. South Alabama has a sign language program and here are a few photos from one of the times we got to sign the National Anthem!
Photo from Sarah Sanders
"Rockets red glare"

Photo from Sarah Sanders
"Bear"



2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah! I like the idea and that your group did a Symbaloo. It is very creative way to do this assignment. It is so awesome to me the amount of tools that technology now has for the blind and deaf. I look forward to seeing the google slide once you add it to your post. Great Symbaloo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I wish I was there to see you guys sign "Rockets Red Glare". Deaf and Blind education is very fascinating! I like your symbaloo page and the contents that you provide. The web pages you provided can easily help someone learn about deaf and blind education. Symbalooo is great website to use in the classroom. Very interesting post!

    ReplyDelete