Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog Post #1

1) I have heard that EDM310 is really hard in terms of time management. Apparently if you have a bad group, there is no hope.
2) I am afraid I will get too many migraines from this being so much on the computer. I have diagnosed chronic migraines and too much computer/phone/tv screen time will trigger one and I will have to go to the urgent care or emergency room. I am afraid my migraines will not allow me to do my work on time because I can't look at any light when I have one. Chronic means more than 16 times a month.
3) The only thing I really know about this course is that it is online. None of my classes in high school had so much focus online. My college classes are starting to lean towards more online.
4) I think time management and trying to understand all the new information from this class will be the hardest part. The screen time will be difficult for my health.
5) I just have to focus my time each week and set aside time to focus on this class work. I am on a new preventative which will hopefully work to stop the migraines.
6) I attended two classes of this course last semester before I knew I had to change it to this semester. I feel like a lot more information was covered in the first classes last semester like html and format. I am afraid I will get points off for doing something incorrectly though we haven't really talked about much this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I couldn't agree more with you about the hardest aspects of this class. I had very similar answers in my response. I said that time management would be one of the hardest things to handle, along with the overall unfamiliarity with the course. One thing I did notice concerning your blog post is that you don't have any pictures. According to the recquirements in our syllabus, we are supposed to have at least one picture on every post. Luckily were not too far in, so this shouldn't be a problem for you to go back and plug in some pictures. I hope that this has helped you out. Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete