Saturday, March 28, 2015

C4K March

Today I read a post by Luis about the PLAN testing. Luis summarized the format of the standardized test and made some suggestions. He suggested to make educational guesses on the English section of the test. He also made note that the graphs on the math section are not for college placement for for career planning. I told Luis that I am taking a standardized test tomorrow which will allow me to get into the teaching program at my college. I also suggested that Luis re-read his posts before submitting him in order to fix small errors.

The blog post I read from Omar was about his Job Shadowing experience. He was able to go to a Chicago Speedway and see the accounting department. Omar learned that money comes from [ticket sales, investors, and sponsors]. He also discovered that it takes more than just money to run a business! He was told about how you have to keep a good working environment as well. I asked Omar if he thought it would be hard work to keep all the financial records straight as well as keeping a good environment.

In Zach's post about chairs he tells us when they were made, colors of chairs, and how many he has in his home. Zach tells us chairs were made in the 16th century. I commented that I did not know that fact and asked him where he think they sat before they were invented. He also told us that he has 67 chairs in his home. I told him I bet his guests always have a place to sit! I also reminded Zach that "where" tells a place or location and "were" tells something happening in the past because he misused "where" in a sentence". I told him he had great enthusiasm and to keep up the good work.

https://therepublicofless.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/paris-park-chairs.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment